Deliveries Returned to us
1. Occasionally a hamper will be returned to us for one of the following reasons:
a/ A card was left but the recipient did not pick the parcel up from the post office.
b/ The recipient is not known at that address or has moved.
c/ Address details are incorrect or insufficient.
d/ The recipient was in a hospital or hotel and has been discharged or checked out.
2. Parcels cannot be redirected while in transit and will need to be returned to us before being sent to the new/correct address.
3. We will inform you via email or phone call within 48 hours of the parcel being returned to us.
4. An applicable re-delivery fee will be passed onto the customer to facilitate the delivery of the parcel to the same or an alternative address if the customer have provided us with incorrect address.
5. If it was our error, no delivery fee for re-delivering your parcel will be charged.
6. Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been prepared and dispatched.
7. On returns, we can only credit the credit card debited for the original purchase less the postage & handling fee.
Please allow 1-3 working days for the refund credit to appear on your statement.
Returning or Exchanging products by Mail
1. Please notify our sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org of your intention to return the product(s), including the product name, quantity, reasons you are returning them, photographs (if the product was faulty or damaged).
2. We’ll contact you with a return authorisation along with any special instructions. Please pack and seal the product securely (using original packaging if possible) and include copy of the original Tax Invoice or Packing Slip.
3. Send returns to: Morish Nuts, 640 Great Northern Hwy, Herne Hill 6056 WA.
4. Please note every “return” request is assessed separately. Based on the reason for returning the product, a decision will be made whether the refund (less postage & handling) or exchange will be granted.