Introducing one more new Morish Recipe – the Morish POP-A-Jak Caramel Cheesecake. Sure to be a hit with everyone who likes to entertain, has guests POP over at short notice or just wants something new to share. Having an easy go-to dessert on hand makes any occasion stress-free and this is one of those special ones your friends and family will be left wanting more of. For those who have their own cheesecake recipe, that’s great, you can use that as your base. For those who are short on time, simply POP by your local supermarket and purchase a ready-made cheesecake from the frozen food section. For our recipe we have used a Sara Lee Original Cream Classic Cheesecake with Morish’s POP-A Jak Caramel Coated Popcorn. You can view the video or follow the instructions below:
- 1 x 140g Morish POP-A-Jak
- 1 x Cheesecake – Homemade or Ready-Made
- 1 x Cup Sugar
- 6 x Tablespoons Butter
- ½ Cup Thickened Cream
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- Melt the Sugar on medium heat. Watch it carefully and stir regularly.
- When the Sugar turns amber and is liquified, add the Butter one tablespoon at a time. Continue to stir.
- When the Butter is fully melted into the Sugar, gradually drizzle in the Thickened Cream and stir.
- Boil for approximately 60 seconds.
- Remove the Caramel Mixture from stove and add the Salt to taste (optional).
- You can use the Caramel Mixture with the POP-A-Jak Popcorn immediately, however wait until it has cooled slightly to drizzle onto the Cheesecake.
- Combine the Morish POP-A-Jak Popcorn with ¼ cup of the Caramel Mixture. Stir until the Morish POP-A-Jak Popcorn is fully coated.