These amazing looking and scrumptious Grape & Cheese Appetizers will be huge hit at your next party. Your guests will be screaming for more!
Serves: 5 dozen
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 230g softened cream cheese
- 60g crumbled blue cheese (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream (room temperature)
- 60 seedless red or green grapes, rinsed and patted dry
- Appetizer skewers or toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Pulse almonds in a food processor until finely chopped (do not over-process).
- Spread in a 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan.
- Bake until golden brown (6 – 9 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to a shallow bowl to cool slightly.
- In another bowl, mix cream cheese, blue cheese, parsley and cream until blended.
- Insert skewer into each grape.
- Roll grapes in cheese mixture, then in almonds.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate covered until serving.