Brownies can’t get better than this! It’s so easy – you can mix it in one bowl in just few minutes! Yum!
This recipe makes about 24 delicious fudge nut brownies for you to indulge or share with your loved ones.
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts of your choice (almonds, peanuts, pistachios, macadamias etc.)
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- In another bowl combine oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Add to dry ingredients.
- Do not over-mix.
- Spread in a 13×9 inches baking pan.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.