Are looking for something unique to serve your ham with? Why don’t you try to make this tasty medley of fruits and nuts in delicious served with ham or poultry.
Serves 6 cups.
- 340g of fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 can sliced peaches, drained and cut up
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- In a large saucepan, bring cranberries, sugar and orange juice to boil. Stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until cranberries pop. About 8 – 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peaches, pecans, pineapple and raisins.
- Let it cool down, cover and refrigerate at least for 3 hours.